Mastering The Internet
12.20.2007
God is creator of Man. God created Man in HIS image. God also created Woman from the Ribs of Man. God is Master and Creator of the Universe.
Man is Master and Creator of HIS own DOMAIN !
This means that MAN should Create and Master is own DOMAIN.
Also means that Woman should Create her own DOMAIN, Also.
Which a 3rd meaning is also understood, A Man and a Woman can and Should Create theirs Own DOMAIN together.
No idea where to start - http://www.beyond2008.edcdiamond.com
I want to be your sponsor, mentor and friend. What do I get out of this? I get like-minded friends. Someone that I can shares ideas and comments with.
The cost to join http://www.beyond2008.edcdiamond.com is $400, $600 & $997. The education and Training in Internet networking and marketing is worth more than 10 x the cost of $997.
Then, there are the Tools and Software you have at your disposal to build and manage your Business.
There is NO high cost for Overhead.
This is your opportunity to succeed, What will you do with it ?
http://www.beyond2008.edcdiamond.co
ป้ายกำกับ: cheap domains, cheap hosting, domain, Domain name, Domains International, Expired Domains, free domain, Internet Domain Names, Niche Marketing